Google Search Results

Monday, April 16, 2012

Birthday Party For DH


Today we celebrated DH's birthday at Mom's. I have quite a few photos for the day, so I will try to just give a short description. We had a lovely day and lots of fun with the grand babies.

Same breakfast as yesterday, slightly more caffeine.

The birthday boy with a couple of his presents (sunglasses and yes, that is a ballerina Barbie, which Lexi quickly confiscated).

The Menu

Pepperoni Pizza

Wisconsin 6 Cheese

Pacific Veggie

Bake Pasta???

Parmesan Bread Bites

Salad with fresh veggies

I had salad and ranch dressing with a slice of the Pacific veggie, actually 2 slices, I went back for a seconds.

Mom got a chocolate peanut butter cake for the candle blowing event.

DH had lots of help with the candles.

....and the cake. I got a few shots of the kids enjoying dessert.



Lexi had a private redo of the candle blowing, her favorite part.


Here is the cake that I made. In DH's favorite form, a strawberry dump cake, which is layers of strawberry jello, fresh strawberries, vanilla pudding, cool whip and, of course, yellow cake.

It's not the most beautiful thing, but it sure is tasty. I had a little of it myself and a bite of the chocolate peanut butter cake, just to taste. It was pretty good also.

I was so full after the pizza and dessert. I didn't think I'd be interested in dinner, but I did eat a bowl of canned chili beans with some barbecued potato chips later.

Yummy!!!

I also ate a couple of handfuls of raisins, which I really didn't need. That's it's for the day. It was nice, but I'm all partied out and ready for bed. Have a great night/day!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment