Google Search Results

Friday, April 13, 2012

Greenie Linguine

I slept better last night just not long enough apparently. I was feeling pretty tired when my alarm went off, but I don't think I could have gone back to sleep anyway. My mind was in high gear. I'm just glad it didn't kick in until time to get up. I still felt like I needed my coffee. I had another cinnamon roll with my coffee.

I had 2 of my favorite girls over today. Lexi went with Lindsay for her 5 year appointment. Lindsay snapped this shot of Rachel snoozing. She sure is growing like a weed. You can tell by her tummy, she getting the good stuff, lol.

Lexi joined me for lunch. I had a peppered tofurky wrap with butter lettuce, light ranch, shredded colby cheese, and a jalapeno pickle spear. I also had some raisins. Lexi had a cheese quesadilla, extra shredded cheese, plain dill pickle slices and some vanilla yogurt. Mary had some raisins when she woke from nap. I would have gotten more pictures of lunch and the kids, but my camera was being weird and didn't charge for some reason. It gave the battery exhausted signal after the pictures of Rachel and one of lunch and then cut off. I changed outlets and luckily it finally charged after that.

I was feeling pretty exhausted myself after the girls went home. My coffee apparently had worn off. I had a cup of lemon ginseng green tea with sourwood honey and half an everything bagel with cream cheese for my afternoon snack. I was trying to keep my eyes open, it wasn't working. I decided to take a nap afterwards.

For dinner I made linguine. It was much greener than the pictures shows. I cooked my noodles with some onion, carrot slices and frozen broccoli, then I added some pesto, alfredo sauce, and Italian blend cheese. It  looked much better before adding the cheese, but it was really good regardless.

I had the last of the key lime cookie straws after dinner.

I tried to get an early start on the blog tonight, but somehow it didn't work out. I liked it better when it was getting dark sooner. I'm always late getting dinner started, etc. when it stays light out longer. Now it's almost time to start over. I think I'll try to catch a few Z's first and I do mean a few. Have a great night/day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment