Google Search Results

Monday, April 02, 2012

Kernel Season's Butter Flavored Popcorn Seasoning Review

This morning I was feeling pretty good. I was in the mood to get some things done. I started the day off with a big cup of coffee (half caf) and a big cinnamon roll with a cup of applesauce. I actually had 2 cups of coffee. 

By the time I'd finished my coffee, I was ready to get some things done. I started with the kennel dining room. It was such a nice day I put the dogs outside and did a thorough cleaning of their space. I washed all their bedding, vacuumed & mopped the floors the floors. It's nice to be able to clean with the pups out of the way. 

Later I took a break from cleaning and fixed lunch. I made another veggie dog using my favorite Veggie Patch brand and the same toppings as yesterday, a slice of colby pepper jack cheese and salsa. I had some of the yellow rice with my veggie dog.


After lunch I went out and worked in the yard. I mowed some with my reel mower. I took a break and had a bowl of peanut butter cheerios. I cleaned up some in the kitchen before going back outside.
 
 I got most of the backyard done. I didn't realize how late it was when I came back in. I made a little popcorn in the microwave. using the paper bag method. I put a quarter cup of popcorn in the bag, folded the bag to prevent the popcorn from coming out and put it in the microwave for 2 1/2 minutes.

I then added some Kernel Season's Butter Flavored Popcorn Seasoning. This is not the greatest seasoning. It doesn't stick to the popcorn very well. I sprayed the popcorn with butter flavored cooking spray to help the seasoning stick. I'm not crazy about doing that either, but it helped a little. It still wasn't very buttery and there was still quite a bit of the seasoning left in the bottom of the bowl. I will be looking for an alternative. This stuff gets just 2 stars.

It wasn't long until dinner time. I decided to just make some egg noodles with mixed veggies.

Just a little butter, salt and lots of black pepper. I love veggies with egg noodles.
I also had a couple of handfuls of raisins after dinner.

After a very productive day, I am ready for bed. I'm not the least bit sleepy, but I have an early morning. Have a great night/day!!!

 If you have any popcorn seasoning suggestions. I'd love to hear them.

No comments:

Post a Comment