Google Search Results

Friday, April 20, 2012

Celestial Seasonings Country Peach Passion Review

This morning was another rush. I just can't seem to get it together. I had plans to do everything ahead of time, but being the great procrastinator than I am, the morning turned out to be just as chaotic as all the others and with only about 6 hours sleep, possibly less. Luckily I had all night to figure out in what order, I'd need to do all things I had to do. The first thing on my agenda was to get some coffee going, still mostly decaf, but at this point, any caffeine is helpful. I also popped half a multigrain bagel in the toaster (nearly burned it) and then spread it with peanut butter, which would have been really good had it not been like eating a peanut butter covered crouton. No time to waste though, so I ate it anyway, taking swigs of coffee to soften it up.

I was watching Mary & Lexi today while Lindsay took Rachel for her checkup. Rachel is growing like a weed, doing her best to catch up to Mary. Lexi and Mary were just a little rotten today. I was too tired to care. Luckily Mary and Lexi ate lunch, Mary took a nap, and Lexi quietly watched television while I had lunch. I had leftovers from dinner the night before, cornbread, pinto beans with onion, cooked cabbage, and fried potatoes. It was very good, but it was a terribly heavy meal which did not make me feel the least bit more energetic.

Because I was fighting sleep, the day seemed very long. Once I got home, I had an apple danish and went to bed. I had a deep but frequently interrupted nap, but I did feel better afterwards.

I had a cup of tea when I got up, Celestial Seasonings Country Peach Passion.
This is another tea that I could drink cold or hot. It has a wonderful peach flavor, great with a spoonful of honey. It's also caffeine free. I used 2 bags for this cup. This flavor gets 5 stars from me. 

Still feeling sort of stuffed from lunch and my danish, I decided to just have a cup of hot soup. I love just having plain tomato soup. I prefer Campbell's for this. I've just never found a generic brand of tomato soup that works for me. I also munched on a couple of handfuls of raisins.

I've managed to do the same thing tonight as most other nights, procrastinating too much and staying up too late, but I don't have to be up too early tomorrow, goody goody. Hopefully my dogs will let me sleep in a bit. Have a great night/day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment