Google Search Results

Friday, April 06, 2012

What Blog

Ok, so I totally forgot to finish this post this morning. I went to bed early last night, read some, and slept pretty good, so good that I forgot I had a blog. Well, as you can see you didn't miss much. I just had coffee, half an apple and some peanut butter cheerios for breakfast yesterday.


I had baked ravioli for lunch.

Lexi had a "sloppy wrap" plus a few of my raviolis, which she insisted I take a picture of.

I also had a few vanilla wafers, but not all of them.

For dinner I had a veggie dog on cheese toast with onion and barbecue sauce along with some sweet potato fries.

I had blackberry pomegranate green tea after dinner. It was very relaxing......so relaxing that I wanted to go to bed.

Sorry that I forgot about the post and that it's turned out to be such a quickie. Now I need to get to the one for today. Have a great night and if I don't finish today's post. I'll try to remember to finish it in the morning. Have a great night/day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment