Google Search Results

Sunday, April 01, 2012

Snacking All Day

Today felt like a day long snacking session. I didn't really take time for a real meal. I just ate a few bites here and there. First I had one of the cinnamon rolls I got at the store yesterday. Lucas had half of one before dinner last night. I decided to wait until morning.

I had one with coffee for breakfast. I used even more decaf in this pot than I've been using. I'm hoping I will sleep good without any help from Melatonin, etc.

I got a shower and Lucas and I went to Walmart. I was just window shopping. I had a quick bowl of yellow rice before we left.

When we got back I made a Veggie Patch veggie dog on a bun with Colby pepper jack cheese and salsa. It was the most satisfying part of the day.

A little later I had a bowl of peanut butter cheerios with milk.

I watched a movie while the guys went to the shooting match. I watched Vanity Fair with Reese Witherspoon. It wasn't nearly as interesting as the trailer made it out to be. I was rather bored with it actually. I was mildly interest in how it would turn out, but I'd become so bored in the process that the end didn't hold much meaning to me. I usually don't get distracted during a movie if it's interesting, but I managed to get distracted several times during this one. I gave it 2 stars.

During the movie I munched on raisins.

I also had a bit of popcorn.

Since the movie ended and while I've been blogging, I've been listening to internet radio on the Wii through the Opera browser. There is a site called Wiimusic.net with internet radio stations listed by genre. It's not a large selection, but I did find stations to listen to. I'd intend to listen to Pandora, but for some reason the browser isn't up to date enough for their site to load or that is the message it displayed. Well, I think since I've managed to finish up a little earlier, I'll go and do a bit of reading before bed. I've started reading The Help by Kathryn Stockett. I've heard it's very good. Have a great night/day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment