Google Search Results

Saturday, April 28, 2012

Nacho Style Potato Chips

I would have like to have slept longer this morning, but I did sleep pretty good. I tried to do a low caffeine day by drinking lemon ginseng green tea with breakfast. I had the other half of my poppy seed bagel with light cream cheese.


 I woke up with a headache and just could wake up. I waited to give the tea a chance since it does have a small amount of caffeine in it, but it just wasn't working, so I made a large cup of coffee which equaled 4 cups. I used 2 scoops of half caf. coffee and 2 scoops of decaf. I drank it pretty quickly or as quick as possible, since I have Lexi and Mary today. I felt so much better once it kicked in.

For lunch I had some of my leftover green beans with mushrooms, pepper, and onion and brown rice.

It was really good. I wish I'd thought to do this last night. It was a nice meal stretcher.

I had some sliced peaches with a few vanilla wafers for my snack.

As planned, the coffee didn't last long. By 4pm, I was ready for a nap. Unfortunately it was quite a bit later before I got one. I took a very late nap, but it was a half nap. I consider a full nap 2 hours. I woke up and couldn't get back to sleep.

After my late nap, I made dinner, something quick, of course. I had ingredients for nachos, but no tortilla chips, so I decided to try using barbecue flavored potato chips. I didn't have high expectations. I was pretty surprised that it was a pretty good combination. I used black beans, salsa, Mexican blend shredded cheese, and sour cream. I put it all together, except for the sour cream, and microwaved it for a minute. It turns out that this is something I would eat again.

Super late night tonight. I just keep getting later and later going to bed. No nap tomorrow and my goal will be to get my post done early and get to bed early. We'll see how it goes. Now is the time to cast your bets. Have a great night/day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment