Google Search Results

Friday, February 18, 2011

Breakfast Is Now My Favorite Meal


I always hated breakfast before because mostly I don't eat normal breakfast food, at least not Southern breakfast food - biscuits, gravy, grits, bacon, ham, etc., but at home breakfast is my favorite meal. Breakfast was really good this morning, similar to what I've had lately. 

Vanilla yogurt
Special K
Cheerios
Kix
Fuji Apple chunks
chopped walnuts
ground flax 
cinnamon
Yummo!!!
 Since I didn't sleep so well last night, breakfast was late. I got up at the same time as usual, but I had to get a few things done as soon as I got up. I had gotten quite behind on things the last couple of days. My back was very sore this morning. I sat down to rest after washing up dishes, throwing the dog rugs (what I use in their dog beds) into wash and doing a little mopping. I finally got around to fixing breakfast.  As the day went on, my back got worse. Lucky I got some things done, but then again, what I did may have been what made things worse.

I had a small glass of Tropicana Tropical Punch (love) and my multivitamin before lunch.

I had a light lunch, as the day was running late and my back felt horrible. My Aunt Patricia gave me her leftover brown rice pilaf from Ruby Tuesday's. This stuff was pretty good. I would love to know how they make it.

I know there's cheese on top and tiny diced tomato. It also has a peppery taste to it. 

After my rice, I had some figgy newtons. Love these. 

Dinner came after a nap. I probably shouldn't have, but between the pulled muscle in my back and lack of sleep, I just decided to lay down for a little bit. I boiled an egg to go with dinner, which was a huge salad. 
Hugh Jass Salad
Romaine
Spinach
Onion
Red bell pepper
Yellow bell pepper
Carrot
Broccoli
Boiled Egg
Ground flax
Lite Caesar dressing
Black pepper

I started with the veggies. I got a shot of them since you can't really see how lovely they are covered with egg, flax, and dressing.

I use my cheese grater to shredded my egg, a trick I learned working for school food service. Yes, I was once, a lunch lady. I mostly did the sweet things, more like the cookie lady. 

I had a slice of Cranberry Orange Walnut loaf/bread/whatever from The Fresh Market. I wasn't impressed. There was a certain bitterness too it. I think Lucas likes it, so it won't go to waste.

 I need positive thoughts, people. Something is working against me this week and I need help. Give me some positive comments. It would be great to know someone is out there. I would also like to thank my subscribers who've steadily increased. Thanks for coming back. Cya tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment