Google Search Results

Thursday, February 24, 2011

Great Day For A Girls Day Out

Today started off well. I got up feeling pretty good. I did a few stretches, some yoga poses and did some exercises using my 5lb. weights to strengthen muscles in my upper arms and upper back. Then had breakfast and a big glass of water.


What's in the bowl
Chobani pineapple Greek yogurt
Ground flax
Multi Grain flakes
Kix
Cheerios
Banana sliced
Unsweetened coconut flakes
Pecans chopped

This was very good and would be a great substitute for pie. I think half a banana would be plenty. This was very filling.

My Mom and my two Aunts called and invited me to go shopping with them today. Although I probably should have stayed home and took advantage of the good weather to get some more yard work in or done some house work, I excepted. I took a quick shower and even got some cleaning done before they got her. Go me!!!
We went to the Carolina Mall. We shopped a little and then we had lunch in the food court. They all got lunch at Chic-fil-a. I passed and got mine at Sbarro. I had spinach and mushroom pizza and a Caesar side salad (romaine, croutons, and Caesar dressing).

The pizza was good, but I hated that the spinach kept getting stuck in my teeth. Note to self....spinach pizza is better eaten at home.

The salad was just ok, nothing special, romaine and croutons. Sbarro does get brownie points for vegetarian options.

They also get points for offering bottled water. I love being able to get bottled water instead of soft drinks. 

We had a really good day. The sun was out, it wasn't too hot or too cold, we looked and shoes and clothes, I got 3 nice t-shirts, cheap, I got pizza, which I've kind of been craving and I'm pretty sure we got in a good deal of exercise walking. Yes, I call that a good day. I also got a Starbucks decaf Peppermint Mocha Latte, which I forgot to get a shot of. You know I always miss something. In case you didn't notice, I also almost forgot lunch. (See my partially eaten pizza & salad above.)

I wasn't done running when I got home. We ran out and pick up a few things at the store. Back at home, I had the last of my leftover crab cakes, potato salad, also from Sunday and some steamed broccoli with a little sun dried tomato vinaigrette. The vinaigrette also got on the crab cake. It tasted pretty good that way. I did the small plate trick, but I wasn't sure I could pull it off with the amount of potato salad I had left. I hated to leave just a spoonful or two, luckily if all fit on the plate.


Well, I guess that's it for today. I hope you had a good day too. What do you consider a good day? Tell me anything, well almost anything, I like to keep it G rated, lol. I know you're out there, I can hear you breathing.



No comments:

Post a Comment