Google Search Results

Friday, February 11, 2011

Down Yesterday, Better Today


Here are yesterdays photos. I didn't get them up this morning. It has taken me a while to get over a major migraine. I went to bed early last night (no choice). Every time I woke up, I still had the headache. I stayed in bed 12 hours. When I finally got up it was gone, but I have really been drained today. 



I had another piece of cranberry pecan baked oatmeal for breakfast, dripping with warm peanut butter spread on top.
 

 
Lunch before going to Mom's. My headache had just started. Spinach with tuna, light mayo and dill pickle chunks.


Taken to go, eaten on the way to Mom's.

Mom saved me a piece of her cake from Ketchie Creek Bakery.

She gave me all the icing, lol.

The icing was very good. It must have had cream cheese in it. It reminded me of cheesecake for some reason. I ate more than I should, but no way I could eat all of that icing. The cake was good also. It was moist and had a good flavor.

After eating the cake, my headache got so bad, I spent the rest of the evening without glasses on the couch, with an ice pack wrapped around my head, which helped as long as it was on. I ate a few chips before going bed, but wasn't really interest in food. Today is better. I'll be doing another food review later, so be sure and come back to check it out. Cya later.




No comments:

Post a Comment