Google Search Results

Monday, February 21, 2011

Dinner With Our Very Own Chef

Hope you enjoyed your Sunday.  I slept late, enjoyed it.


Trail mix bagel with peanut butter and fruit 'n' fitness snack mix on top. 


 No time for 'puter checkin'. No tweets, or FB status updates. Just enough time to get ready, eat breakfast and out the door. 

What I missed getting a shot of today was the chicken. I knew it was there, but got sidetracked and totally forgot. I also missed the fresh broccoli. I don't know what happened there. It was on the table with everything else, but it totally escaped me. Maybe it was camera shy and ducked out of the shot.

What I did get - the beef roast. 


BBQ Pork

Crab cakes from The Fresh Market. Reminded me of tuna salad or deviled crab with the little pickles in it. They were good. 

Buns for BBQ or whatever.

Southwestern beans

Broccoli Cornbread

Pea Salad

Salad, sliced cukes, tomatoes

Potato Salad

Pasta Salad

Mashed Potatoes

Coleslaw

My Plate - A dab of this and that
Crab cake, broccoli cornbread, broccoli, cucumber, beans, slaw, pea salad, pasta salad, potato salad.

Meal Intermission - Grand baby photo shoot
There were cameras going off left and right. I really should have gotten a shot of everyone else.




Chef Lexi - Quite the little camera ham.

Now for dessert. PIE. I did manage one piece and a bite of the other two.

Peanut Butter Pie

Coconut Cream

Banana Split Pie

I had coconut cream. One of my favorites. I used to buy little fried coconut cream pies, sort of like the Hostess fruit pies. I forget the brand, but can't seem to find them anymore. They are probably too rich for me now. I don't eat as much sugar as I used to. 

Dinner #2 Leftover Southwestern beans changed up a little for variety with a little chipotle powder, paprika, a MSF veggie burger and Mexican blend cheese, also a piece of the broccoli cornbread.




I know this was kind of short, but I'm still having some back pain and it's very uncomfortable sitting up typing on my laptop. I'm gonna try to relax some before going to bed early. I had a visit with my scales today. They told me, I've been eating too much and that I need to cut back. My jeans have been telling me, but I've been in denial. I've got to get back to summer salads and fewer desserts. I just had to buy ice cream yesterday as if I don't get enough sweets. I'm going to try to do better, but it's not easy.

No comments:

Post a Comment