Google Search Results

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

No Time For Food Or Fun

I am not having a good blog week. All my posts have been late. I've had to do quick summaries instead of getting to write a full post. That may be a good thing or not, depending on how you look at it. This day's post will be short and I have a feeling tonight's will be delays as well. 
It seems that each day lately something has come up to delay my posts and mornings for me, are not good for posting. There's too much going on and too many other things that need to be done, not to mention, I have not been feeling well lately. 

For breakfast, I had the last of my strawberry yogurt with Kix, Special K, sliced strawberries, and pecans. I have enjoyed having fresh fruit and yogurt and I love having something to add a little crunch.



I also had a Powerade, sour melon, one of my favorites, to re-hydrate me.

For a morning snack, I had a piece of leftover chocolate cake from our Valentines Dinner. I was hoping to get a surge of energy. I was feeling rather drained, from the weekend and couldn't seem to get going.


Lindsay called and ask me to watch Lexi for a little while, while she made trip to town to take care of a few things. Lexi unlike me was very full of energy. She played with the Wii, etc. and had a snack. It wasn't long before Lindsay was back to pick her up.

We had a trip to the grocery store planned, so after Lindsay and the kid left I had a quick bite for lunch and we were on our way. I had leftover chickpea salad.



I bought some snack mix at Aldi's and opened it on the way home. I needed a salty snack to fill the void.

For dinner I made more roasted veggies. I had carrots, potatoes, onions, red, yellow and a little green bell pepper with salt, garlic and marjoram. I heated some leftover broccoli casserole to go with them. It was very good.

Now, the reason I didn't get this posted last night is because, Lexi decided she wanted to shave........her finger, so we had to run over to Lindsay's to watch the baby while they took Lexi to have a bandaid, applied professionally. It seems the cut looked worse than it actually was, unfortunately, it took a couple of hours for the professionals to apply a bandaid and I was about 1:30am getting home.

Now they are on their way to bring Lexi back over, while they take Mary, who isn't feeling well, to the doctor......so......there may be another delay this evening. Hopefully I will cya later.

No comments:

Post a Comment