Google Search Results

Thursday, February 03, 2011

Photo Trouble

Well it seems that today's post will be delayed. I am having trouble with my photos again. The site where I store my photos is being stupid and it keeps giving me an error every time I try to view my photos, which I just uploaded. I can view them as a group, but not individually, which I need to do in order to attach them to the blog. Until I get this issue resolved, I won't be able to post photos. It kinda defeats the purpose of my blog. I can tell you what I ate, but somehow it's just not the same without pictures.

It really makes me mad that I got everything together and can't do anything with it. I need a back up plan, any suggestions? It's so hard to get free photo storage online. I'm new at this and the only way I can do it is free, not to mention that I don't know much about doing it in the first place. When I first started I was using Picasa web albums, but they don't allow much photo storage space and I used it up fairly quickly. Most free online photo storage is also very limited. I really hate to have photos stored all over the place. I would prefer to keep my photos in just a few places at the most. One place makes it easier to reuse them if need be.

I would love some advice about blogging if anyone has any, tricks of the trade, etc they'd like to share. Until I get this figured out I'll just write a little and keep you posted on what's going on. Bare with me please. Until then feel free to check out the archives, my about me page, and my recipe page, which doesn't have a lot at the moment, but you may find something you like. You can also suggest recipes for future reference. I have a lot of recipes, I just haven't gotten around to making them for the blog. Keep your fingers crossed, hopefully I will get this straightened out shortly. Thanks for taking a look.

No comments:

Post a Comment