Google Search Results

Sunday, February 20, 2011

Satisfying A Craving


I still have yogurt to eat. I've found, I get no help eating vanilla, but vanilla goes with everything. I changed up my breakfast a little this morning. The yogurt, fruit, cereal, nut combo is just good no matter how you change it up. Have you tried any interesting combos?

What's in the bowl:
vanilla yogurt (of course)
ground flax
Kix
Cheerios
Rice Krispies (they have more iron than the Special K)
Fuji apple chunks
Cinnamon
Chopped pecans
Dried cranberries

I'm also the only one eating a bag of fruit, be it apple or oranges.


It was a sunny day today. I felt a little better today, but I'm still just not feeling as energetic as I'd like. I am so ready for some warm sunny weather. I'm ready for a change. 
For lunch I had the last of my kicked up canned soup and a cheesy vegetable enchilada/burrito with sour cream and salsa.


I have to say, the soup was the best part of this meal.

I had a couple of fig newtons for a snack. Good, but not exactly what I was craving. 

I've been wanting something lately, but I haven't figured out what it is. I just keep eating and eating, but I haven't satisfied the craving for whatever. It's awful wanting something and not even knowing what it is. 

We went to the store this evening and picked up a few things. One of the things we got was jalapeno cheese spread. I had some on a couple of Ritz crackers. It was pretty good, but also not what I was craving.


It's sort of like pimento cheese with jalapenos and it doesn't make for great photos.

I had fried potatoes, onion and red bell pepper seasoned with salt, garlic and rosemary. After I fried the potatoes, I threw some frozen green beans in the pan until they were sort of crisp tender or squeaky beans. I'd also gotten a tomato at the grocery store against my better judgement. I hate flavorless winter tomatoes. Somehow I had hoped it wouldn't be so bad, but I was wrong. It was just as flavorless as any I've ever gotten. Oh, I just can't wait for a nice, red, juicy, flavorful, garden tomato, one craving I've had, that will have to wait a little longer



Something else I got at the store was ice cream and frozen yogurt. It's one of the things I've been wanting. We got peach yogurt and vanilla ice cream. I decided to have a bowl cup of the peach yogurt. It was just the Food Lion brand, but it was very good.

This is one craving satisfied.


What have you been craving lately?






No comments:

Post a Comment