Google Search Results

Monday, February 28, 2011

Relaxing Pizza Sunday

My day didn't start off to well. I was sort of grumpy having not slept well, tossing and turning all night and before you knew it, it was time to get up. I did my best to turn it around. The sun was shining, I'd lost a pound (it's not much, but it was a good thing), the high today would be in the upper 70's, and I would get out of the house to visit with family and especially the grand babies.

I played a quick game of tennis on the Wii, did the fitness test, results weren't good. Today I'm 65. We were riding with Lindsay today, going to Mom's early, so I grabbed a quick breakfast to tide me over.


What's in the bowl
Lemon Chobani Greek yogurt
Ground flax
Multi grain flakes
Blueberries
Chopped walnuts

Loved that the lemon was a tart lemon. It was super yummy. I wish I could find some frozen lemon yogurt that tastes like this. What a great treat that would be.

I got this great shot of Mary on the way over to Mom's. Usually, I can never get good people photos, especially kids. This one was fairly clear and Mary had a beautiful smile.

When we got to Mom's the power was off. Luckily we'd already planned to get pizza. We got Domino's. By the time the pizza got there, the power was back on. We got 3 large pizzas. First up is the pepperoni for the meat eaters.

We also got a cheese for those who don't eat meat or veggies, no really we got for Lexi (her request) and as a neutral for leftovers. Great for vegetarians or meat eaters.

 But the best pizza we got was the Pacific Veggie, yummo!

We also had salad. As usual, I forgot a shot of the tomato and cucumber. I also brought my French dressing, which I didn't get a shot of. 

Except on the salad. This is my plate. I actually had 2 pieces.


For dessert there was fruit salad or Ambrosia, whatever, it was good.

I had a BIG spoonful of this.

Later, I also had a doughnut, actually only half. This thing was way too sweet. Good thing I didn't have a big 'ol cup of black coffee to go with it or I might have eaten the whole thing.

I had a great day. It was very relaxing. We ate, sat outside in the swing some,  talked, played with the kids, and worked on Mom's puzzle. When I got home I took out the garbage and raked leaves out of the yard.

I didn't get any other photos because my camera battery was dead. I wasn't really that hungry, so for dinner  I just had half an apple with peanut butter and a boiled egg. I know it was strange, but I was ready to sit down and it was easy. Now the big question is, did I gain back that pound, I lost? You take a guess and I will tell you tomorrow if you were right or not.  Please check out my recipe page if you haven't already and if you see something you like, please Stumble it using the StumbleUpon button on the right. Thanks.









No comments:

Post a Comment