Google Search Results

Tuesday, March 01, 2011

Naked Food

The morning was about the same, but breakfast was a little different.


I had a frozen waffle with a big dollop of leftover fruit salad. It's probably better that it wasn't, but I would have loved a little larger waffle. It was filling, but just didn't look like much.
 
I sprinkled it with some chopped pecans and after the photos were taken I also sprinkled it with ground flax.


Before breakfast, I got in a few games of tennis on the Wii. I did the fitness test again. I did a little better today, but my fitness age is still 60. I did so well the first day, being 36. I'm not sure what happened, but I will just keep trying and hopefully, I will get better. I would love to find a game that involves more than just the upper body that doesn't cost a lot. Any suggestions?

For lunch I had leftover pizza. It was still pretty good even if it wasn't fresh made.


I had planned to have something different, but Lucas and I decide to watch a movie we'd gotten from Netflix and I wanted to fix something quick, since Lucas had already put the movie in. We received "Cop Out" a few days ago and had never gotten around to watching it. This move got a thumbs down, from both Lucas and myself. Lucas watched about the first 20 minutes and went back to his room. I watched a little longer, trying to give it a chance, but it was entirely too stupid for my taste. I like funny, but this was more than I could stand. So unless you like that sort of thing, I do not recommend this movie.



I decided to fix myself a snack since I'd just had a slice of pizza. I had Ants On A Log again. It may be a kiddie snack, but it's one I enjoy and it's not bad for you.
 

 Before dinner, we had a big storm with tornado warnings, high winds, hail and pouring rain. Luckily we escaped any damage and we got some much needed rain. After the storm was over, we went to the store to pick up a few things. I got a bag of romaine and some feta cheese for my salad and some of Oreida's new Sweet Potato Fries to have with it. I'd never tried Oreida's, but I love sweet potato fries.


I used the romaine along with grape tomatoes, cucumber, mushroom, orange bell pepper, feta and my French dressing. I also added a little flax after pics.

 The fries were great naked, they didn't need salt or anything. They tasted so good just as they were.
 I just had to get a shot of my salad naked too. I know there's a joke in there some where.....

Now as for that pound I lost, well, I found it. I knew it would be back, but I am hoping it won't stay long. I had a pretty good day today, despite finding my pound and being 60 two days after being 36. What's your favorite type of exercise, walking, dancing, yoga, etc. and why?



No comments:

Post a Comment