Google Search Results

Monday, March 28, 2011

Sunday Feast

I jumped out of bed this morning, ready for another smoothie. I'd thought about doing another Apple Crisp Smoothie, but I decided to try a something different. I was craving a banana, so I came up with my Banana Nut Smoothie. I used a little more oatmeal in this one to see if I could get a slightly thicker smoothie than my apple version. This one turned out just right. It also made a little more than the other, but it didn't go to waste.


What's in the glass
 1 Banana
Old Fashioned Oats
FL Vanilla Yogurt 1%
Milk 2%
Chopped Walnuts
Cinnamon
Brown Sugar
Ground Flax
Ice Cubes

You can find the recipe for my Banana Nut Smoothie here or on my recipe page. It was yummy and delicious.

We had a feast for dinner at Mom's. Lots of food for our plates. If anyone left hungry, it was their own choosing. I don't even eat any of the meat and I was stuffed. Here's the line up.

Spiral Ham
 Beef Roast
 Barbecued Chicken Breast
 Tortilla Casserole
Roasted Vegetables
 Spanish Rice
 Layered Salad
 Baked Mac & Cheese
Corn Casserole

This is what I had on my plate. Salad w/ Yogurt Ranch Dressing, Mac & Cheese, Spanish Rice, Tortilla Casserole and last, but not least, an Angel Biscuit.
And you know I wouldn't be me, if I didn't forget a photo of something and this weeks missing photo is the Tiramisu dessert and a shot of the piece I ate. It was gone faster than you can say Tiramisu. You can check out a shot here from the last time.

After eating way too much earlier, I decided to go with leftover salad and rosemary pita chips for dinner.
What's in the salad
Iceberg Lettuce Blend 
Onion 
Green Pepper
Celery
Thawed Frozen Peas
Cucumber
Broccoli 
Shredded Cheddar 
I added carrot, red bell pepper, bacon bits, & sundried tomato vinaigrette.
 Considering the day was cold & dreary, it turned out rather well. My butt hardly touched a seat today, so I am considering my active day as exercise, of course I will be doing my yoga before bed. It relaxes me and helps me sleep better. I also do my up body weight exercises to strengthen my upper back and arms. How do you relax before bed?








No comments:

Post a Comment