Google Search Results

Thursday, March 31, 2011

Black Cherry Pineapple Smoothie Recipe


This is a yummy smoothie made with fresh pineapple and Black Cherry Chobani Greek nonfat yogurt. I was hoping that the pineapple would be the dominant flavor when I made this, but the Black Cherry won, I think. You can tell the pineapple is in there, but the black cherry flavor is equally strong.





Update 4-09-11 - I've changed the amounts of oatmeal or cereal in some of my other smoothie recipes because they turned out very thick, but I think this one was alright. The smoothies tend to thicken up some a few minutes after blending. You can also try 1/3 C. of oatmeal instead of the cereal if you prefer. Let me know if you think this one is too thick. Thanks.

Ingredients

3/4 C. Fresh Pineapple Pieces
1 Black Cherry Chobani Greek Nonfat Yogurt
1/2 C. Milk 2%
1/2 C. Multi Grain Flakes Cereal
2 tsp. Ground Flax
3-4 Ice Cubes

Directions

Throw everything in your blender and blend until smooth. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment