Google Search Results

Thursday, March 17, 2011

Thinking About Food & Exercise

This morning I was looking forward to breakfast as usual. I had one last cup of Chobani in the fridge. I was sort of saving it, not sure what for. I guess for when that Chobani craving hit after not eating any for a while. I had the pineapple flavor. I already knew what to put with it. The only sad part was, I was out of pecans. They would have gone perfectly with it. I'm thinking now of another combo. Every night when I go through my pictures of the day, I start thinking about food and what I could have or what would have been even better. It sure makes not eating late at night harder.


What's in the bowl
Chobani Greek Pineapple Yogurt
Ground Flax
Multi-grain Flakes
Cheerios
Kix
Unsweetened Shredded Coconut
Chopped Walnuts
I can't wait until I can get some fresh pineapple.

I had my last Jalapeno Popper Cornbread Waffle for lunch. I'd sort of thought about having it for breakfast, but I'd wanted to try it as a savory meal to see how I prefer it, so I had it for lunch with 2 scrambled eggs and cheese. This was good, but so far I prefer the waffle with jalapeno jelly. It was just so awesome that way. On it's own, it just doesn't have enough heat for me. I probably should have added some salsa and sour cream to this dish, but I wasn't thinking clearly at the time.


For dinner I had these green beans that I'd gotten in a bag fresh in the produce section. You can steam them in the bag in the microwave. Three minutes, and they were perfect. As you may know, I like my veggies, a little under done. I also had iceberg salad blend with red bell pepper, red onion, a little spinach and some feta. I used light sun dried tomato vinaigrette for the dressing and had a few Fire Roasted Tomato and Olive Oil Triscuits. I love the triscuits, only wish I hadn't been out of cream cheese.

Tonight Idol was on so as usual I was watching instead of blogging. I'm just quicker to get a jump start when I have something to tell. We are suppose to try going to another Zumba class tomorrow, but I'm not sure yet. I am hoping we get to go. I do wish we could find one earlier in the day. A lot of churches are having free or low cost exercises classes. I love that they are doing this. It is great for people who can't afford regular classes. Do you exercise? At home or in a class? Tell me about it, I'm interested.



No comments:

Post a Comment