Google Search Results

Tuesday, March 08, 2011

Peanut Butter, Popcorn, And Pintos


I tweeted about breakfast this morning. I tried a new combo today. Yeah, it look like something I've had before, but it's different. Have you ever had peanut butter yogurt? I don't think they make it, but maybe they should consider it. This morning I added a little FitNutz Peanut Butter mix to my vanilla yogurt. It was some yummy yogurt. I do think it would have been better with sliced bananas instead of apple chunks, but it was pretty good. The FitNutz may also be good in my Multi Muffin Mix. Mmmm, Peanut Butter muffins, I'll have to remember that.


What's in the bowl
Vanilla Yogurt
A Couple of Spoonfuls of FitNutz PB Mix
Ground flax
1 Fuji Apple


Still down 3lbs. I had say because it amazes me, since I haven't really deprived myself. I just ate smaller portions. I was full, just not stuffed or miserable. Lunch was a small plate of macaroni salad, fresh broccoli and orange bell pepper slices.



  Here's a couple of shots of my new project. It doesn't have a missing drawer, I just forgot to put it back in before the shot. I also posted these shots to Twitter earlier. If you follow me on Twitter (there's a button on the right), you may be the first to know. This is a Hoosier cabinet by Sellers #629. I've wanted one for years. I cleaned it up a little today. I haven't gotten to the inside yet.

I'll try and remember to take a picture with the roll up door down next time and maybe some shots of the inside. The lighting in my house is terrible and I was running out of daylight, since it started clouding up. I had to open the front door to let in enough light to get these shots. For now, it's parked in my living room until I get it fixed up and find a place for it. I really need a larger kitchen.

This is the contact paper that was behind the roll up door. The first thing I did, was take it off. Looking at it alone, it's not that bad, but with the butter yellow doors/drawers and green-blue (not sure exactly what the color is called) cabinet, it wasn't working.Any color suggestions, for when I paint it? Should I stay with the separate coordinated colors or just go with one?

Now take a wild guess, what we did this afternoon. Hint: Popcorn

Did you guess?

I mean, you have to know what goes with popcorn.


Well, duh? Of course, we watched a movie and a very good movie. We watched Secretariat. I'd guessed it might be pretty good, judging by the previews, but as you know, you can't always tell, so let me tell you, I really enjoyed it. One thing that makes this movie great is the fact that it's a true story. You gotta see this one. I love against all odds movies. 


After the movie, I got started on dinner. It was not a small plate meal, but I didn't stuff myself either. I had lots of leftovers to finish off. There was cornbread and green beans from Sunday and pinto beans and penne pasta with Alfredo sauce and veggies from a few days ago. 

 Ok, I'm callin' it a day and not a bad one. Let me know what you think of my cabinet. It needs a llittle work, but that ok with me. Cya tomorrow.


No comments:

Post a Comment