Google Search Results

Thursday, March 24, 2011

Pie Ala Mode, A Big Mac, & Nachos

I've made it another day. I don't know if it's because spring has sprung or because I've been getting more exercise and taking vitamins or what, but I have been feeling so much better lately. I've also been sleeping a little better. Whatever it is, I'm liking it. I will just try to keep doing everything I can until Winter and then I'll at least know whether or not the season has anything to do with it.

Breakfast this morning wasn't apple pie ala mode, but that's what it reminded me of and it was enough to me me happy. I'd like to think it was a lot healthier too.

What's in the bowl
FL Vanilla Yogurt 1%
Ground Flax
Cinnamon Life Cereal
Multi Grain Flakes
Cheerios
Half A Gala Apple In Chunks
Cinnamon 
Chopped Walnuts


I had Lexi today for a little while. It was just the two of us. She was getting some Mimi time. She was very good. I got my exercise today with her. She had a balloon we blew up and we played with the balloon quite a while. She said it was just like a birthday party. She also said, "Mimi, we're having so much fun." We also played with Barbies, but I'm sure the balloon was the part she'll remember.

I had a quick lunch. No time to eat hardly, much less cook. I had a Vegetarian Big Mac. One Boca burger, special sauce (ketchup & mayo), lettuce, cheese, pickles, onions on a sesame seed bun, lol. Not bad, but I have to say, the Morning Star Farms Grillers Prime is a better choice for this particular combo.




Before dinner we had to make a dog food run, so I had the other half of my apple with a little PB spread over it. Yummy snack, I could have eaten a whole one, though.

Dinner nachos.

What's on the plate
Tortilla Chips
Shredded Iceberg Lettuce
Brown Rice
Refried Beans
Petite Diced Canned Tomatoes
Shredded Mexican Blend Cheese

Messy, but soooo good. I was actually skimpy with the toppings. I love a big variety of things on my nachos. I totally forgot the jalapenos and I would rather have cheese sauce. We should do nachos one Sunday. Who doesn't love nachos?
Today was almost like eating out, hopefully a little healthier and I'm sure it could all be lightened up a little more, but you might not want to take all the fun out of it if you're splurging a little. What takeout foods do you fix at home and what do you like on your nachos? 


No comments:

Post a Comment