Google Search Results

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Getting Motivated To Move

I had a great day today. I got up, let the dogs out, did my weigh in,  got my shower, threw in a load of clothes and then got breakfast. I had a great breakfast. It was yummo baby!


What's in the bowl
Peach Chobani yogurt 0%
Ground Flax
Cinnamon Life Cereal
Multi Grain Flakes
Cheerios
1 very ripe Netarine
Chopped Walnuts

I managed to get quite of bit done today. I was hoping to have the house straight before the afternoon because I was going to Zumba class again with DD, Lindsay and the girls, were going to stay at my house with Lucas and Dale. If we can get the to keep the girls Thurs. we are hoping to go again. We may even get to have a 3rd class. each week. I am so glad we are going. We have a lot of fun. 
I got so busy around the house today, I never even go on the computer, until this evening and I was late getting lunch. I had a big salad.

What's on the plate
Dole 7 Lettuce Blend 
Refried Beans
Brown Rice
Canned Petite Diced Tomatoes
Mexican Blend Shredded Cheese
Tostada Chips 


Before I left for Zumba class, I had my leftover piece of strawberry cake. I hope I burned this off tonight.

We got a much better workout tonight, than last Tuesday. I like both of the classes we take, but the one on Tuesday is more relaxed and more fun. It's a smaller class and we laugh a lot. When we got home, I was starving. I wanted something quick, so I just threw something together. Lucas had fixed mac & cheese for Lexi, I had the petite diced tomatoes from lunch and leftover broccoli in the fridge. I just put it all together, chopped a little lettuce and put the last of the chipotle mayo dressing on it. It wasn't fancy, but it was pretty good. It actually didn't look as bad as I thought it would.

I am so ready for bed tonight. I've been on my feet all day and it feels like it. I hope tomorrow is a productive. I love days when I get a lot done. Did you get up and move today?

 


No comments:

Post a Comment