Google Search Results

Wednesday, March 09, 2011

Zumba And Healthy Choice Portabella Parmesan Risotto

I didn't sleep well, due to the sound of a little critter somewhere in the walls. I slept the with light on all night. It was the only thing that made the gnawing sound stop. I really could have used one of those sleep masks. I like it totally dark when I sleep, so although the sound had stopped the light kept waking me. At least I slept a little. I woke up ravenous. I needed a break from the yogurt. I had half an everything bagel with cream cheese. Looking at this photo makes me want another one. Late night blogging and food photos are not a good combination when you are trying to lose a few pounds.


I also had a navel orange. Oranges have been exceptionally sweet and juicy this year. It seems like some years, I can't get a good one, but when I do, I like to take advantage of it.
Gosh, I've got to hurry and get this over with or my mouth will be dripping all over the keyboard.

For lunch I had Sunday leftovers, a vegetarian stuffed bell pepper, mashed potatoes and cooked cabbage. A lot on a little plate.
 I just brought a little home, but it looks like so much more this way.

Tonight DD, Lindsay and I went to a Zumba class at her church. I didn't really want to eat dinner right before leaving, so I had some leftover apple crisp earlier, so that I wouldn't be starving while I was there, early enough that I wouldn't be full either. Good excuse, huh? Well, I couldn't just let it go to waste either.

I heated it so that it was warm and yummy. It was good that I didn't put any whip topping, or ice cream or anything on it, of course, I didn't have any, lol, but I did think about putting some vanilla yogurt on it. I passed. I knew I really don't need the extra calories. 

Zumba was fun. I was a little worried about being the only Grandma in the bunch, but I wasn't and it was sort of laid back and fun. We did stretch and drink lots of water. Unfortunately they only have the class once a week.We are planning to go back next week.

I totally just posted my blog by accident and I wasn't finished!! So I am rushing the end a little so that I can update it quickly. I really hate blogger's editor. It totally screwy.
Dinner, I was starved anyway. I had a Healthy Choice Steaming Entree, only 220 calories.

It doesn't look like much, but it tastes a lot better than it looks and the reason it's only 220 calories is because there's not much there.
It looked better before I stirred it.
It's cheese-y and mushroom-y good.
Well I don't think I did too badly today. I'm still down 3lbs. I went outside my comfort zone and got my exercise and had a good time. How did you do today? Don't worry I won't hold anything against you. I did have a bowl of apple crisp and if you did good, Go You !!! Cya tomorrow.






No comments:

Post a Comment