Google Search Results

Tuesday, March 01, 2011

Quick And Easy Food

Re-hydrating this morning with some SmartWater. Another waffle with fruit salad, but with walnuts this morning and the usual sprinkling of flax after pics. Gotta get my Omega 3's and fiber.




Lunch was modest, a frozen bean and cheese burrito with taco sauce & fresh carrot chunks. Loved the crunch of the carrots with my burrito.
 



No excitement today. It was a sunny, but not that warm, 55. It was also windy, not my favorite outdoor day, so I spent it inside. I didn't get up this morning feeling well rested, I wasn't, but I still felt pretty good. I did some laundry and picked up around the house, the usual cleaning. I didn't get any exercise done until after lunch. I played tennis again on the Wii. I think I'm getting better. I also did another fitness test. Today, my fitness age is 46, not bad, since I was 60 just yesterday. The best possible age is 20, that's about right, huh? I also did some upper body exercises with my 5lb. weights. I'm working on the muscles in my upper arms and back. No flags here.

Dinner was simple and easy, just a piece of Domino's cheese pizza from Sunday's dinner that got a little over heated, but still good and a salad with French dressing, which I forgot to get a photo of. Here I am, with my naked salad, again.

What's in the salad
Spinach
Romaine
Grape tomatoes
Cucumber
Orange bell
Mushroom
Feta cheese (I could make a meal on this alone.)
French dressing
Ground flax
Yummo!

What do you put in your favorite salad?

I got an early start tonight. So I'm wrapping this up. BTW, I lost that pound I found. Go me! I know, it's just a pound, but it's a start. You have to celebrate the small things sometimes. What would you like to celebrate?



No comments:

Post a Comment