Google Search Results

Saturday, March 05, 2011

Sleepy Strawberry Saturday

Planned my breakfast yesterday, did my yoga before bed, slept like a baby.

Vanilla yogurt, fresh strawberries & a banana nut muffin made from my multi muffin mix.



Creamy vanilla yogurt. Good, but not Chobani.

This is how you eat it. A warm muffin crumbled over cool creamy yogurt and topped with juicy sliced fresh strawberries. I also added a little ground flax.
 If this doesn't make you want strawberries, nothing will.

It was a gloomy cloudy day, rain moving in. I really missed the sun today. I tried to brighten it up with colorful fruit and veggies. I had some Birdseye frozen peas, a fresh carrot cut into chunks and a little leftover penne pasta with Alfredo sauce and veggies. The pasta was also Birdseye. I had gotten the Birdseye's steamfresh peas before and they were very good. The ones I had today were also Birdseye, but not steamfresh. I wasn't very happy with their appearance. Some of them were nearly white. The steamfresh peas were all bright green. I wasn't sure about these, but they haven't killed me yet.




I had the rest of my brown rice and pinto beans with tomatoes for dinner. I will have to remember this combo. It was very good. I was actually looking forward to eating it again.



I ate light today, small plate meals. I'd planned on eating 4 small meals, but I took a rainy day nap instead. I did do some exercises for my upper arms. I increased my weight to 8lbs. I forgot to weigh in this morning. I'll try to get back in the habit. I sort of fell off the weigh in band wagon over the winter, not a good thing. Since tomorrow is Sunday, be sure and come back. I usually have lots of food photos and maybe even a few others shot. Sadly, we will have to endure the rain again tomorrow. Ok, I outa here. Off to get ready for bed and do a little yoga. I'm hoping I will sleep as well tonight as last night, but after my afternoon nap, we'll just have to see.



No comments:

Post a Comment