Google Search Results

Friday, March 11, 2011

See Food, Seafood

Carb cravin' this morning. All I've thought about lately was bread, so the first thing I grabbed this morning was half an everything bagel with cream cheese. I love them all toasted and warm, spread with cream cheese. That's another thing I've wanted lately is cheese. The feta I had the other day is the best, salty and satisfying. I could eat the whole container full. Cream cheese is one of my top faves for cheese as well. I thought about having feta and a crab cake on my bagel this morning, lol.


I just couldn't resist a bite while it was still warm and crispy.

I took advantage of another sweet juicy navel orange. I don't know that you can tell from the picture, but this one was almost red, it was such a dark orange on top. I've never seen one so dark. It was my last one. I will have to pick up a few more, the next time I go to the store.

I was also craving bread the last time I went to the store. I bought a package of huge multi-grain sub rolls from the Walmart deli. It may not be the best you can buy, but I still love their deli breads.

The crab cake craving didn't go away. I had one of the crab cakes that DS, Lucas made for dinner last night, today for lunch on part of on of the large sub rolls. Lucas was not a big fan of the tuna DH & I had.

This reminds me of a flower for some reason, sort of a cross between a rose and an African violet. Do you see it or is it just me, lol? I had spinach, red onion and mayo on my sandwich with some carrot chunks along the side.
This was a super yummy sandwich.

For dinner I had half of my leftover piece of tuna broken up over a salad. The tuna managed to hide the salad underneath. 

What's on the plate
Organic Baby Spinach
Dole's Seven Lettuce Blend
Carrot
Green Bell Pepper
Broccoli
Red Onion
Broken Up Tuna Steak
Chow Mein Noodles
Old Cape Cod Fat Free Toasted Sesame Soy & Ginger Vinaigrette
 


All evening, I've been craving more food. All I've wanted to do today is eat. I did exercise a little. I would really love to have an exercise class to attend everyday or at least 5 days a week. Lindsay and I had a ball at the Zumba class, of course, I think I would like to have 2 or three different classes to go to, so that it wouldn't get boring. It was nice having someone to go with that I knew. Thanks Lindsay. Now, I'm off to bed, yoga first.





1 comment:

  1. Yeah, no prob. Thanks for going with me. Oh and btw your sandwich does look like a flower. Great minds think a like. LOL. Love ya lots!

    ReplyDelete