Google Search Results

Friday, February 25, 2011

Is This Breakfast

I know what you're thinking.....is this breakfast?  It sure it. Maybe not the most ideal breakfast, but it qualifies, I supposes. It was was morning when I ate it.

What we have here is a bottle of SmartWater, a Pretzel Time soft everything pretzel, and a Fuji apple.

The pretzel was not my favorite, because it had a sweet taste to it, not exactly what I was hoping for.

I decided to add a little mustard. What's a pretzel without mustard?

Lots of everything goodness. I had high hopes for this pretzel. I didn't eat the apple, the big pretzel was enough.
I got some stretches in this morning and a few exercises using my weights. I spent the morning cleaning, trying to make up for my neglect and also get ahead, so I don't have to spend the next sunny warm day inside. I didn't have as much time as I'd like, because the Grand babies were coming to stay while their Mom ran an errand, but it motivated me to do a lot in a short amount of time.

Lunch was quick and easy. I had a frozen bean and cheese burrito. I also had the apple which was leftover from breakfast.


I had a few Aunt Tem's Benne Bites or sesame cookies/wafer. Very small, very tasty.
They are described as being not too sweet, but I thought they were very sweet. I would like to try to make some of these with less sugar, maybe slightly larger. I added the quarter to show how small they are.

The girls came and we played for a while. Mary was being her cute self smiling, dancing, babbling, etc.

Lexi, while very cute, was not in the mood for pictures. I did get a couple before she told me she didn't want her picture taken today. Here she's admiring her new haircut. I told her it was sort of like Dora, but she said, "No, Dora has bangs and I don't."  Then I said, "Well it is sort of like Snow White." and she agreed.

After the girls left, I had a big salad for dinner. 
What's on the plate
Butter lettuce
Spinach
Grape tomato halves
Cucumber
Carrot
Red bell pepper
Mushroom
Chow mein noodles
Mozzarella
Ground flax
Chopped walnuts
Newman's Own Light Roasted Garlic Balsamic Vinaigrette
Black Pepper
The salad was very good. I enjoyed it. The black pepper, the walnuts and the dress really made the salad.
I usually add the flax and sometimes the dressing after photos. It sort of hides the veggies.


It has been a very active day for me. I am so tired. I fiddled around too long after dinner watching American Idol and The Mentalist, before getting started and now I am almost too exhausted to do this. Sorry. I really need to do better. Lately it's been sort of a chore because I've been tired and I tend to put it off. I would love to be able to do it during the day, but there is alway too much going on and then it would be lunch, dinner, breakfast, which would just be strange. 

Well, I'm calling it a night. No question, no answers. Knock, Knock. You pick the question.

No comments:

Post a Comment