Google Search Results

Sunday, February 13, 2011

A Day Of Reviews, An Evening With The Chaps


Behind, so behind. Here's what ya missed. Breakfast...Kix, Special K, Cheerios, Strawberry yogurt, fresh strawberries, and pecans, yummo.


Land O Lakes Hot Cocoa - Arctic White. I really liked this one. I used more water than the 6oz. the package calls for, but I don't like mine as sweet as most people. I think this was my favorite flavor, so far. It would also be perfect with mint.


Lunch was Lean Cuisine's Santa Fe Style Rice and Beans. It really didn't look very appetizing, but it tasted a lot better than it looks. My first bite was rather bland until I realized the sauce was under the cheese. Once I got the sauce mixed with the rice, it was very good.
 


I also had an orange for dessert. They are so juicy. I nearly drown every time I eat one.


In case you're wondering..... Chap -  Chiefly Midland and Southern U.S. a baby or young child.


I had the girls (my grand babies) this evening while Mom & Dad went on a date for their anniversary. Lexi was so excited to tell me they were going on a date. She is a hopeless romantic, even at only 4 years old.

No time for pictures today. I had both girls and Lexi was wide open. If I had a tenth of her energy, I could run marathons. She was especially energetic, trying to stay awake since she had avoided her nap and desperately needed one. Running between both girls, I managed a grilled cheese with Texas Pete and some Sweet Spicy Chili Doritos, which are my favorite flavor, for dinner. I just saw on the FritoLay website that some flavors of Doritos may contain pork enzymes. Luckily the Sweet Spicy Chili isn't one of them, neither do the BBQ Fritos, which I am also happy to know.

After everyone left. I just wanted to relax and have me a cup of YoCrunch Greek nonfat peach yogurt which comes with a little granola to sprinkle on top. It was pretty good, but I still prefer Chobani. I did like that the YoCrunch is very thick and nonfat, but it's still slightly sweeter than I prefer, of course the strawberry I've been eating lately is very sweet, but I can't afford the Chobani all the time. I usually just buy a large contain or vanilla, strawberry, or peach, in whatever brand is cheapest and has the desired flavor.


Well finally it's done. I've also managed to add more links to some other posts as well. Tomorrow is Monday so I will hopefully get everything caught up. I will still have time to work on it tonight. Don't forget you can click on the labels below to view pages with the same label. This saves time if you are searching for something specific. Thanks for stopping by. Remember you can also follow me on Twitter where you'll be updated on the blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment