Google Search Results

Thursday, April 12, 2012

Almost Apple Pie A La Mode

Oh, was I tired this morning. I woke up around 3:45am and after laying in bed for an hour, I decided to get up and do a few of the things I'd planned to do when I got up, so that I could sleep just a little longer. I stayed awake another hour or so and then went back to bed. Luckily I was able to get back to sleep, that is until someone knocked at the door around 7:30am. It was some looking for DH who wasn't at home, so I didn't answer. Sorry, but I wasn't in a cheerful mood. 

An hour later I got up. I skipped coffee yesterday, but not today. I almost made regular coffee, but I wasn't sure I should go that far, since I normally do less than half caf. I did do all half caf though. I had half an everything bagel with cream cheese as well. I been looking forward to an everything bagel for a while. I was in a little better mood after my coffee kicked in. It's like magic.

I went to Lindsay's to help with the girls. You can understand why I definitely needed coffee. They were quite a handful today. They were feeling pretty good. Mary won the award for top trouble maker today. She's been quite rotten lately. We had lunch and Mary helped eat some of the spinach from my salad. I had spinach, iceberg, carrot, cucumber, Italian blend cheese, and garlic Caesar dressing. Lindsay got me a few poppers from Bucko's.

I had the salad and poppers while my last slice of Alfredo Pesto Pizza was heating.

I was thoroughly worn out when I got home. I made a somewhat healthier version of Apple Pie A La Mode before taking a short nap. I used half an apple cut into chunks, about 1/2 cup of vanilla yogurt, 1 whole graham cracker, cinnamon and a few pieces of walnut.

I layered everything using lots of cinnamon on each later of yogurt. This was really good and a nice trade for Apple Pie A La Mode.

My nap was short, because #1 it was late for a nap and #2 the neighbors dog chose that precise time to bark incessantly. Oddly the only place in the house that I could hear the dog was my bedroom. Am I lucky or what?

I had the last of Sunday's leftovers for dinner, 2 little crab stuffed mushrooms, potato casserole, corn, & green beans.

That was my day. I was hoping to get more sleep tonight, but I didn't get quite as early a start on the blog as I did yesterday. It still may be possible though, if I can just sleep through the night. Have a great night/day and wish me luck!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment