Google Search Results

Sunday, April 15, 2012

Busy Day

It's been a busy day and as usual, I'm late getting my post done. I slept pretty good last night. I went with mostly decaf this morning, half an apple danish and half an apple.

Since I didn't stay home yesterday and clean, etc, as I had planned, I had to get some cleaning done today. I threw in some laundry first thing. I put the pups outside while I got some vacuuming done. While I was running the vacuum, they were outside putting on perfume. Definitely not my brand, so I spent a good bit of the day bathing dogs. 

Here's Miss Wiggles after her bath trying to look all innocent.

Pepper here, trying to look cute, hoping he won't be next. He got lucky, he was the only one who didn't indulge. Good dog!!

After bathing dogs, I took a break and had some lunch. I had the last of my Veggie Pesto Alfredo Linguine. It looks better without the extra cheese and I really didn't miss it.

I also got out in the yard this evening and worked in my flower bed. My Azalea had been taken over by vines. I cleared it back to find it had grown quite a bit and had beautiful pink blooms all over it.

I also had a cake to bake today. I made a yellow butter cake for tomorrows dessert. We'll be celebrating DH's birthday this week.

I went with something simple for dinner, since the boys were out and I had some tofurky slices that I needed to use. I had another wrap similar to the one I have a few days ago. It was made with a flour tortilla, light ranch dressing, cumin, butter lettuce leaves, peppered tofurky slices, shredded colby, bell pepper, onion, taco sauce, and a couple of jalapeno pickle spears.

I even managed a photo after rolling it up. You know it was a little messy, but it was really good.

I rewarded myself after dinner for all I'd accomplished today. I had some raisins and watched a movie. I watched Home Room, a drama about a high school shooting incident and how it effected the students with Busy Philipps and Erika Christensen. It's not PG, but the story line is good. Lucas came in about halfway through. He sat and watched the rest with me. He even thought it was a good movie. I'm giving it 4 stars.

Now, it's late and I need my sleep. Have a great night/day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment