Google Search Results

Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Monday At Home

It was Monday at home this week. I was hoping for a relaxing day and a chance to get a few more things done around the house, but instead I had a headache all day and felt kind of crappy otherwise as well. I didn't feel that bad when I got up, just sort of sleepy and lazy. I had a fruit & yogurt cereal bowl for breakfast.

Half an apple, vanilla yogurt, cinnamon, cheerios, and Life cereal. It was yummy. I thought about having a little peanut butter drizzled over it, but I skipped it. I want to cut calories or cut back on the amount I'm eating, but I don't seem to remember that every time I eat.

I did go with just one slice of leftover cheese pizza and a salad of romaine, mushroom, cucumber, carrot, green pepper, broccoli, & garlic Caesar dressing


.....but then I had a bowl of leftover strawberry dump cake. I also still have a piece of the chocolate peanut butter cake in the frig. Whoa is me.....

After lunch the headache got the best of me. I took something for it and laid down for a bit. I also had a terrible case of indigestion. I'm not sure if it was the sugar, the cheese, or a combination of the two, but both tend to have that effect on me sometimes. I also had a cup of lemon ginseng green tea, which I apparently didn't think to get a photo of. 

I was feeling a little better when I got up. I went out and mowed a little in the backyard. I won't feel so ambitious once the temperatures rise. It was pretty warm today. 

For dinner I had a buffalo shrimp salad. We got them at Aldi's. They are bad, but not very spicy.

My salad was made up of romaine, iceberg, butter lettuce, cucumber, carrot, mushroom, green pepper, onion, broccoli and for the dressing, I used a mixture of light ranch dressing, taco sauce, and cumin. It was a pretty good salad.

I was hoping to keep dinner sort of light, with the salad, but then I went and had raisins and a package of Austin pepper jack cheese crackers. I think I need to get some more gum. Munching is another weakness of mine. Well, I'm off to bed. I have an early day tomorrow and I know I will need to be well rested. Have a great night/day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment