Google Search Results

Sunday, November 21, 2010

Big Sandwich, Full Belly

 When it came time to get up, all I wanted to do was sleep. I was warm and cozy under the covers, the house was quiet and even though the sun was shining, I had no desire to leave my pillow. I finally made myself get up. I am usually starving when my eyes open, but I wasn't even moved by the thought of food. I did know what I was going to eat though. I was having one of those Crumb Topped Banana muffins and a Fuji apple.




Once I'd had breakfast and got to moving around, I felt better and it was fairly warm outside. I decided to go out and get all the leaves that had accumulated off my front and back porch. The leaves keep finding there way into the house and I am hoping this will help with keeping them outside. It was cool in the shade, but quite warm in the sun and I was soaking up a little sun, trying to get my batteries charged. I'm solar powered, lol.

After getting rid of leaves and doing a few things inside, it wasn't long before my muffin & apple breakfast was gone. I was thinking about what to have for lunch. I kept thinking about those marinated portabella mushrooms, but I didn't need a snack, I needed lunch. I decided to have a muenster cheese sandwich with marinated mushrooms, butter lettuce, tomato, & onion on an onion roll. Once I got all of that on a bun, it was looking like a Dagwood sandwich.
I also had some bold chex mix with my sandwich....a little salty....


Dinner was just as filling as lunch. Except for breakfast, I think I over did all my food today. I still did better than yesterday's lunch. I was miserably full yesterday. Dinner was a big salad with buffalo style breaded shrimp. I had, butter lettuce, tomato, bell pepper, onion, carrot and mushrooms. I sprinkled it with ground flax and the buffalo shrimp and used Ranch dressing . It was good, but I will have to remember to make less next time. I need to get me some smaller plates. I already use salad plates, but still manage to put too much on them.



In case you are wondering why I didn't get this posted last night; the power went off and it was late so I went to bed. It came back on a couple of hours later. Thanks for reading and subscribing. I would like to do email subscriptions, but I am not sure yet how to do that. I will check into it though, for those who might be interested. Would you rather subscribe by email or through a feed aggregator (google reader, etc.)? If you're already subscribing, what do you use? Thanks again. Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment