Google Search Results

Saturday, November 06, 2010

Craving Barbecue Sauce

This morning when I woke up I was determined today was going to be a good day. I had the baked oatmeal with apple again. I think it was better today than yesterday. The outside was more moist. I still would have liked to have had some yogurt to go with it, but I haven't gotten around to getting any yet. It may be good with some maple syrup. I didn't eat quite as much as I did yesterday. I sliced each serving into 4 sticks and I had 3 of them with half a gala apple. The sticks where what made me think of the maple syrup; like french toast sticks. I did heat the oatmeal in the microwave for a few seconds. 



I got some pictures of one of DH's cookers that he has finish. It looks pretty good. He has another one that he has started on. This one is big, but he has made smaller ones also. 

 


Lunch was even better than breakfast. I had 2 of the leftover salmon patties on slider buns with spinach and  barbecue sauce. I had never thought of having them that way before, but I had some buns I needed to use and I was craving barbecue sauce. They were so good that way. I really enjoyed my lunch. 




I got quite a lot done today. I didn't get everything I had planned to do done, but I still feel good about what got done. I talked to my grand daughter on the phone while I was fixing dinner and she told me about her Halloween, how she got to bob for apples and that she gotten one. She is still very excited about that. She also told me that a woman had a pot like witches have, full of candy and that she gave her some in her bag. She notices everything and remembers all the details. She also thinks I can see through the phone, lol. She showed me her bedroom.  I really enjoy talking on the phone with her. 

By the time I got off the phone with Lexi, my dinner was done. I didn't have anything elaborate. I just had some frozen pizza (cooked of course, lol) and a salad. I did put some broccoli and extra cheese on the pizza along with some rosemary and garlic. It was actually pretty good. I use the rest of my chipotle mayo dressing on my salad. 
  


I hope everyone is stilling hanging in there with me. I do plan to make this better, it just may take time. I'm financially limited at the moment as are a lot of people. I hope you will subscribe, follow or at least check back once in while to see how I'm doing. Feel free to leave a comment, say hello or wish me luck.  Goodnight/morning! Oh, and check out the poll on the right. 

No comments:

Post a Comment