Google Search Results

Thursday, September 15, 2011

Another Sleepless Night

Here it is 5am and I'm up, sleepless. I've been awake for a while. I finally decided that sleep wasn't going to happen, so I got up and then I figured I would go ahead and do this. I know there will be a nap in my future, especially since today is Zumba day.

Yesterday, I wasn't feeling very enthused about breakfast, so I just had a bowl of maple & brown sugar mini wheats. This is one of my favorite cereals and my favorite flavor of the mini wheats. I don't get them often. They are more of a treat.

Lunch was more leftovers, corn, macaroni salad, and broccoli cornbread.

I put some chipotle mayo on the corn.

I had hoped that I could eat a little lighter today, but I still have leftovers and there was still fruit and pound cake, which I had later in the afternoon. I didn't eat all of it. This slice was bigger and with the fruit and whipped topping, it was too much. The other donut went in the freezer.

I went lighter with a salad for dinner. A cheeseburger salad with iceberg lettuce, red bell pepper, tomato, cucumber, onion, shredded cheddar cheese and a MorningStar Farms griller with buttermilk ranch dressing.

I always feel better after a big salad than I do after a heavy meal.


I manage to get everything I had to do done by 10pm and after reading a while, I was in bed by 11. I slept for a while, but was restless. It feels hot in the house tonight/today, whatever. I'm hoping the day will be good and the night will be better. Happy Thursday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment