Google Search Results

Friday, September 16, 2011

Light Meals

This morning has started off better than yesterday. I've had a little more sleep at least. Yesterday after having woken up before 4am and not being able to get back to sleep, I got breakfast early, a banana pudding smoothie with cinnamon, which is my latest craving.


Luckily after breakfast and doing yesterday's post, I went back to sleep for a little while. I say luckily, because I had completely forgotten, I was babysitting yesterday afternoon. I am so glad I was able to get some sleep. I woke up with just enough time to get a little cleaning done, some baby proofing, and get some lunch before the girls got here. I went with something super quick, an Amy's Enchilada Verde dinner with spinach enchilada, black beans, and rice.

It may not look that great, but it tastes pretty good and is one of my favorite Amy's dinners.

I managed to get a couple of shots of the girls. Mary hasn't been walking long so I can catch her more easily. She still moves pretty quick. I have also learn to put my camera in sport mode to get clearer pictures of the kids.

I didn't get a shot of Lexi until they were leaving and she was getting strapped in. Mary had taken her nap and Lexi was getting ready for hers.

It wasn't long after the girls left that I had to get some dinner and get ready for Zumba. I wasn't extremely hungry and since Zumba wasn't far off, I didn't want to get too full, so I just had a Red Baron Singles cheese pizza and half an apple. Sport mode doesn't works so well for food photos. I didn't think to switch back until this morning.

We worked our buns off at Zumba. In one song we do a move that reminds me of the exercise you see football players do, running in place on their toes. I can usually tell I've done this one afterwards. I thought we'd gotten out of the arm dance (the one that really works our arms), but she just saved it for later in the class. At least it was right after the leg song. Even though it always leaves me sweaty and tired, I still love Zumba. It's definitely a workout and definitely fun.

When we got home from Zumba, I had a sweet salty snack of candy corn mix, dry roasted peanuts and m&m's.


I watched a little tv(The Mentalist). It was a rerun, but I still watched it and then read for about 30 minutes. I really need to finish the book. I think it's one of things keeping me awake at night. It's like a puzzle I go over and over in my head all night. I may have to do my reading during the day and not right before bed. I may try that today and see if I sleep better tonight. Happy Friday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment