Google Search Results

Friday, September 23, 2011

Good End To A Not So Good Day

I've really got to start getting to bed earlier, seven & a half hours sleep is apparently not enough for me. How many hours sleep do you need to feel rested?

Yesterday I had a cup of peach mango green tea with my breakfast. I added a little honey and cinnamon to it. I needed something to wake me up. My breakfast was a little slice of pineapple coconut cake and an apple.


I only managed to eat 6 out of 8 slices of the apple. I saved the other 2 for later.

I had the girls (Lexi & Mary) yesterday for a few hours yesterday, both were full of energy and I was not. They kept me hoppin'. I didn't get the first picture. I barely got lunch. I did get a quick Amy's burrito. My internet was down, which killed my helper (Netflix & Kidoz). Neither stops them from moving, but it does slow them down a little. Mary mainly just runs back and forth from point A to point B, just stopping long enough to grab the remote, the phone, or to push a button on the dvd player. Lexi on the other hand is everywhere and into everything, can't take your eyes off this one. 

Well while they were eating their chicken nuggets, pizza, applesauce and mandarin oranges, I grabbed my Amy's burrito and inhaled it.

My internet was off for several hours and they were suppose to be coming to fix it today, but they just called to tell me to call them if it stop working again, so I assume they aren't going to try and figure out what the problem is until it quits completely.

Anyway......after the girls went home I snacked on my two apple slices and a piece of the pizza they didn't finish off.

Before Zumba, for dinner, I had another Jalapeño happiness burger. This one has mayo and taco sauce instead of chipotle mayo, since I used the last of it the other day. I also used a MSF Griller instead of an Amy's quarter pound veggie burger, mainly because I didn't want to be as full before Zumba. I was worried even eating a small one would be too much.
 
I used lettuce, tomato, & jalapeños. I didn't use cheese intentionally. Not only would it be more filling, but cheese doesn't always agree with me. I wasn't taking any chances right before Zumba.

Yummo! Jalapeño Happiness!

We got an awesome workout at Zumba. After Tuesday's workout I was feeling it in my sides and my back. Still feeling it last night didn't help. We still had fun, but it did make the class seem longer. I was super tired afterwards. Not having enough sleep didn't help. I had dry roasted almonds & cheetos as a snack when I got home.


I watched a bit of tv before going to bed. I just had to watch the mentalist's new show. I wasn't too interested in anything else. I also read a little before bed and stayed up longer than I should have. You'd think being tired I'd have just gone to bed. The new book I'm reading is Hide In Plain Sight by Marta Perry.  I'm hoping to get Stieg Larsson's "The Girl Who Played With Fire", after I finish this one, but I may have to get it from the library. I really like ebooks for the fact that I can do white text on black background. I find it strains my eyes less. Well, that's it, I guess. Happy Friday! Gosh, it doesn't seem like Friday.

No comments:

Post a Comment