Google Search Results

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

WW Smart Ones Fiesta Quesadilla Review

Feeling sort of blah this morning, probably the melatonin I took last night when I couldn't get to sleep. I slept good after that. I also got a late start this morning due to the internet being down (again not happy). Luckily it wasn't down long.

Yesterday I couldn't bring myself to have another smoothie made from the Archer Farms artificially sweetened vanilla yogurt. Maybe I can use it in a recipe of some sort. Any suggestions? Instead of a smoothie I had a toasted English muffin with an apple. I forgot I had the English muffins this morning, dadgummit!


For lunch I had a MSF veggie burger (Grillers), spring mix, spinach, onion, sweet pickle cubes, mustard & mayo....on a sesame seed bun (think big mac song).

I haven't fixed one like this in a while. It was really good.

After getting a little cleaning done and having lunch, I gave in and took a nap. I knew I would never survive zumba without one. I had planned to get some reading done and upload photos before zumba, so that I could get to bed early, but it didn't happen. I ran out of time. The day was too short or so it seemed.

Before Zumba I fixed myself a WW Smart Ones Fiesta Quesadilla. These are suppose to be for a snack I think, since the serving size is just one, so I had a salad with mine.

Smart Ones Fiesta Quesadilla Nutrition Facts
Serving Size 113g - 1 quesadilla
Amount Per Serving
Calories 230
Calories from Fat 50
                                              % Daily Value *
Total Fat 5g                                      8%
Saturated Fat 2.5g                         14%
Monounsaturated Fat 1.5g
Polyunsaturated Fat 0.5g
Cholesterol 10mg                              3%
Sodium 490mg                                26%
Total Carbohydrates 35g                 12%
Dietary Fiber 9g                              34%
Sugars 1g
Protein 10g
Vitamin A                                          6%
Calcium                                           15%
Iron                                                 10%
* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.

This is what they look like straight out of the freezer, not so appetizing.

Not as bad once it was cooked via microwave in a card stock sleeve. The inside still looked sort of the same, only hot and melted a little. It didn't spread out as I had assumed.

My salad was spring mix, spinach, cucumber, peppers, & onion, with a mixture of buttermilk ranch, taco sauce and taco seasoning.

The quesadilla was much better than I'd expected, pretty good actually. I'm giving it 4 stars. It had a good flavor with the corn, beans, cheese, etc. Together with the salad it was just the right amount for dinner.

I went to zumba after dinner. We didn't use our weights last night. I was sort of disappointed. I didn't work up a good sweat like we normally do. Hopefully we will use them on Thursday. 

My after zumba snack was a few dry roasted almonds and a strawberry cereal bar. I think cereal bars are too sweet, so the salty nuts were a good accompaniment.


I watched a little tv and also did a little reading before bed, of course I still didn't get to bed any earlier and I assume that because of the nap, I couldn't get to sleep even though I felt tired. Thankfully I had my melatonin to give me a nudge. It took a little while to kick in, but it did the job. Now I am going to fix myself a cup of tea to wake myself up. It's a vicious cycle. Happy Wednesday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment