Google Search Results

Tuesday, November 22, 2011

My Thanksgiving Turkey

I got up yesterday morning with some free time on my hands. My plans were canceled and I'd published the day's post the night before. I had some vanilla yogurt, cheerios, cornflakes, Kellogg's fiber plus yogurt berry crunch, and Men's Omega 3 Energy Mix from The Fresh Market, in a bowl.


It was pretty good. I love the pumpkin seeds.

After breakfast I was able to get some extra cleaning done. I've been trying to get my kitchen organized and reduce some clutter. Lucas helped me clean out the frig and get rid of everything that was out of date. I've needed to do that for a while, but just haven't gotten around it.

This is my Thanksgiving Turkey.....placemat that is. Lynda made it for me. This is one turkey that will be safe from being eaten.

He will be surrounded by food though. He was covered in it at lunch time, when I heated my leftover broccoli in garlic sauce and white rice.

The leftovers don't look quite as appetizing, but they were still pretty good.

I added a little soy sauce to the rice, since there wasn't a lot of sauce with the broccoli.

I had another red velvet brownie for dessert.

I also had 2 scoops of ice cream to go with it. It was better with the ice cream.

After my lunch and dessert I took a much needed nap, since I haven't been getting to bed early and I haven't been able to sleep late. I have really felt drained. Even with the nap, I could have kept right on sleeping this morning, had my alarm not went off.

I had a lovely dinner. I'd bought some egg noodles the other day. I've been craving the egg noodles, so I had some with parsley, garlic, and mixed veggies. I like to fix my mixed veggies with equal amounts of salt and sugar in water. I also had a MSF Garden Burger. This was an excellent dinner.

I had a better for me dessert after dinner, a navel orange quartered. It wasn't quite as sweet as the first one I'd eaten, but it was good. I just love oranges.
Yesterday was a pretty good day. I even managed to get in some reading before bed. Lately I haven't gotten a lot of reading done....

.....Well, I've gotten completely sidetracked, so I guess I'll get this posted. Happy Tuesday!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment