Google Search Results

Monday, November 07, 2011

Hershey's Pumpkin Spice Kisses Review

Here's another early post. I'll be busy, busy in the morning. This morning was pretty nice. I got quite a bit done, not as much as I would have liked, but I'm somewhat satisfied. I started off the day with a monster cookie yogurt parfait with 1 cookie, vanilla yogurt and a quarter of gala apple.


My parfait looked a little better this time, more like a parfait should look. I'll keep practicing. It was yummy.

I finished off my Mexican rice for lunch. I didn't have any of the Southwestern Vegetable soup to mix with it today. I just added a little water and a pinch of salt.

There was enough of everything else in the rice for flavor. Oh, and did you notice my new placemat? Lynda made me a couple of new ones for the blog; like myself and probably everyone else she was tired of looking at the others I've been using, lol.

My bit of sweetness today was a few Hershey's Pumpkin Spice Kisses. I'd tried these at Mom's about a week ago. I forgot I had them in my cabinet. I like these. I love the spices. I want to drop a couple in a cup of coffee and see how it tastes. These are not chocolate, maybe white chocolate, orange on the outside, white in the middle. A drop of melt in your mouth cinnamon-y goodness.
I give these 5 stars. I also checked out other flavors on Hershey's website. For the holidays they also have Mint Truffle and Cherry Cordial Creme. I've already tried the Candy Cane kisses and those are yummy in coffee and hot chocolate.

I used my other placemat with my red plate and dinner. The dark colors actually showed up a little better than I expected. As you can probably tell, I have lighting issues. For dinner I had another chili slaw dog, macaroni & cheese and an ear of corn. I used my leftover, vegetarian chili beans, and slaw to cover the Veggie Patch veggie dog on my bun.

If you've never tried the Veggie Patch dogs, you really should. I'm just glad the Yves Veggie dogs weren't the first I'd tried or I may have never tried another. Veggie Patch is definitely my #1 choice for veggie dogs.

Now, I'm off to get ready for bed and if I hurry I may get in a few minutes of reading before it gets too late. Have a great night/day!!!

2 comments:

  1. If people don't know you are left handed, they should be able to tell by the way you place your silverware. I had never noticed before. I will do more placemats. Those don't make me as happy as I thought.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pencils and silverware on the left, everything else on the right. I'm not a formal person when it's just me and the camera.

    ReplyDelete