Google Search Results

Friday, January 06, 2012

Amy's Bean And Cheese Burrito Review

Sleep is good. Since doing my posts at night, I've been getting more sleep I think. I also get more things done around the house. I feel like doing more when I first get up than I do later in the day. I even got my Christmas tree taken down today.

Breakfast this morning was the last pancake. Still the same peanut butter and syrup combo. It's hard to beat.

I had an Amy's Bean & Cheese Burrito and brown rice for lunch. I had leftover brown rice, so I had some with my burrito. There was also a little rice in the burrito.
Nutritional Facts
Serving Size: 6.0 oz
Servings Per Container: 1.0
Serving Weight: 6.0 oz
Product Number: 000071
Calories: 310     Calories from Fat: 90
Total Fat: 9g
      Saturated Fat: 2.5g
      Trans Fat: 0g     
Cholesterol: 10mg
Sodium: 580mg
Carbohydrates: 46g
      Fiber: 7g
      Sugars: 1g
Protein: 11g
Organic: 88%
Vitamin A: 6% • Vitamin C: 8%
Calcium: 10% • Iron: 15%

I like all of the Amy's burritos I've tried. I like the whole wheat tortillas they are wrapped in. I usually heat mine a little longer than directed. Amy's Mexican foods are the best. The bean & cheese burrito has a good flavor, not too spicy, of course I like spicy, so it wouldn't bother me if it were a little spicier.

The rice went great with my burrito. I rolled each bite in rice, so that the rice stuck to the filling that squeezed out. It would have been even better with some sour cream and salsa. I gave the bean & cheese burrito 4 stars, since it is one of my favorites.

I also tried  some Herr's hot sauce flavored potato chips today. These get four stars too. I love Texas Pete. These do have a little heat to them.

I finally made it back to Zumba tonight. I was suppose to go on Tuesday, but completely forgot. I didn't get dinner before going. I had a few peanut butter pretzels to tide me over. My legs were tired after playing with the girls all afternoon and then doing Zumba this evening. We did a lot of leg stuff. Haven't been to Zumba in about 3 weeks because of the holidays, I was feeling it.

When I got home I had an Amy's Bowl, the tortilla casserole with black beans. I'd actually like equal amounts of beans and tortilla casserole.

I like the taste of the two together.
Now I'm up late getting ready to post this, watching an old movie, when I should be sleeping. I guess that all for now. Have a great night/day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment