Google Search Results

Wednesday, January 04, 2012

Craving Spinach

This morning was nice. I'd gotten the mornings post published before going to bed last night. I slept in until 9am and when I got up, Lucas had already made breakfast. Go Lucas!! The only thing missing was coffee and I didn't have a problem taking care of that. I had a large cup with the pancake that I had spread with peanut butter and drizzled with pancake syrup.

I'm not normally a big pancake eater, but lately, I've really been in the mood for them and coffee has been so nice these last few mornings, with temperatures that have dipped well below freezing.
I had a two part lunch. The first part was the last of the pea salad, straight from the container. I did add a little extra light mayo and a pinch of salt.

The second part of lunch was two of the vegetarian cabbage rolls with Parmesan cheese spinkled over them.

I had a cup of Moroccan Mint tea before dinner.

I had 2 eggs with spinach, brown rice and some leftover spaghetti sauce spooned across everything. This was actually quite good. I would probably have fixed spinach and tomato rice, if I'd had some diced tomatoes, but the craving for spinach was what started the whole thing and having a little spaghetti sauce let to use from the night before was a good substitute for the tomato.
 I've decided to go ahead and post early again tonight, since it's just a short post. I'm still trying to find a routine that works better for my schedule. I'm a little late posting tonight, but I did like sleeping in later this moring, so I'm going to try that again. Have a great night/day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment