Google Search Results

Friday, January 06, 2012

Tofurky Oven Roasted Deli Slices Review

I had a great morning. I didn't even turn my laptop on until this evening. I skipped breakfast, which is a no, no, but I did have a great big cup of coffee.

I did some cleaning and rearranging. I have too much furniture and not enough house. I'm in the process of trying to figure out what stays and what goes. I want every piece I keep to have a purpose and a place. It won't be easy.

My lunch totally made up for skipping breakfast. I tried Tofurky's oven roasted deli slices.

I tried it by itself before putting it on a sandwich. It was very good. I could eat this stuff by itself, but it wouldn't last as long. I toasted two slices of bread and then layered on some spinach, 5 slices of the tofurky, cucumber, and bell pepper.

I drizzled some light ranch dress on top of everything.

I love having new alternatives for sandwiches. I can't believe I never thought to try this stuff before. I'm giving the oven roasted Tofurky 5 stars. I do think I like the peppered Tofurky which I also gave 5 stars, just a little better, but I would definitely, buy either one. The oven roasted is great if you don't care for black pepper or if you'd like to be able to control  the amount of pepper flavor. I love the texture and I loved the flavor. It was a great find, glad I tried it.

After lunch we went to Mom's. She and Lynda are having trouble with their well. We had to pull and replace the pump. To try and save her some money, DH decided we could do this ourselves. We as in Dale, Lucas, & me. Even Mom helped, but we made her go and sit down after a little bit. It was not an easy task, but we did it. We got the pump pulled, plus the 380 ft of pipe attached to it. By the time we went and got the new pump, it was late and too dark to finish up. We will be doing the rest tomorrow.

I had chex mix for a snack before going to get the pump.

I also had a 3 Musketeers Mint. These a good.

After we picked up the pump, we went to get pizza for dinner. We got Buffalo Chicken, Pepperoni Feast and Pacific Veggie from Dominos, all with a hand tossed crust. Of all the places we've gotten vegetable pizza, I believe Domino's is the best. It has chunks of feta cheese. I love feta.

It was a busy day and I will be thankful to close my eyes, probably as thankful as Mom & Lynda will be to have water once again. My legs were a little sore from yesterday's Zumba class and tomorrow, I think my arms will match, but it was a good day. Until tomorrow.....Have a great night/day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment