Google Search Results

Sunday, January 01, 2012

Apple & Eve Fruitables Strawberry Kiwi Juice Review

Apparently yesterday I had a severe snack attack. Almost the entire day seemed like a series of snacks. It wasn't really planned, that's just the way it turned out. 
I finally got my coffee, a large cup of half caf. with powdered non-dairy creamer and raw sugar. I also had the last of the French toast sticks. I probably shouldn't have had such a big cup, but it was half caf. and it was so good.


Later I had the last of the orange juice.

I also had a few leftover onion rings with ketchup. Maybe all the snacking has something to do with the coffee. ???

Then I had the last peanut chew, right before Lucas and I went outside to work in the yard. It was fairly sunny and warm. We cleared some vines off the fence. It was a great day for it, not too cold and not too hot.

I tried one of the juice boxes we have for the girls when we came back in. It's suppose to have fruit and vegetable juices in it. It was the Strawberry Kiwi flavor, although I didn't really think it tastes much like strawberries. It's suppose to have 1/3 less sugar than other juices. It was a more sour juice, like grape or cranberry. It tasted pretty good, just not much like strawberry. I think Kiwi tastes sort of like a tart banana, but it didn't make me think of bananas either. The important thing was that it didn't taste like vegetables, right? I give it 4 stars. 

Nutrition Facts

Serving Size: 6.75 fl. oz. (200 mL) 1 juice box
Amount per Serving
Calories 70
Calories from Fat 0.0
% Daily Value *
Total Fat 0g                                     0%
Saturated Fat 0g                             0%
Cholesterol 0mg                            0%
Sodium 15mg                                 0%
Total Carbohydrate 16g             5%
Dietary Fiber 0g                             0%
Sugars 15g
 
Protein 0g                                       0%

Est. Percent of Calories from:

Fat                                                      %
Carbs                                           100%
Protein                                              %
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calories needs.

This was suppose to be lunch. I didn't eat it until about 4pm. I made a can of vegetarian vegetable soup, Great Value brand. It was mainly carrots and potatoes in a tomato broth. I added some extra veggies, a few frozen green beans, peas, & corn. I would have added some beans, but I didn't want to open a whole can for a couple of bowls of soup.

I had two bowls. It passed, but wasn't great.

Later I had a few fries. I wasn't all that hungry. I thought I'd just have some munchies and watch a movie on Netflix, unfortunately someone unhooked the Playstation 3 & the Wii earlier to play games and then went to bed without hooking either of them back up.

I made "Poorderves", the poor mans version of hors d'oeuvres, also known as crackers, cheese, & pickles. I cut 2 slices of colby cheese into quarters and placed a quarter on each larger wheat cracker. I put them in the toaster oven to melt the cheese, then topped each with a few drops of taco sauce and a slice of pickle. I wasn't sure about the taco sauce, but it actually tasted pretty good.

Lucas got up later and hooked up the PS3, but by then Dale had dominated the tv so no movie. I did have the pleasure of hearing someone set off a cannon + guns and fireworks as I partied here on the couch with my laptop and my fancy glass of water and now I'm off to read a few pages in my book. It won't be long until the ball drops.
Happy New Year!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment