Google Search Results

Sunday, January 08, 2012

Well Well Well

Sorry about the crappy title. It was one of those days.

I got up this morning expecting to be too sore to move, but I was surprised to find I wasn't any more sore than I was the day before. Zumba took more of a toll on me than pulling a pump out of a well.

I had a giant cup of coffee this morning with a carrot cake muffin. The coffee was a mixture of 1/2 caf and regular coffee with powdered creamer and raw sugar.

After breakfast we got ready and then went to Mom's to put the new pump back into the well. The next few pictures are from the day before, courtesy of Mom. I didn't do the hardest part, but what I did do wasn't easy or at least not unless you compare it to what we did today.

We all thought that pulling the well would be the hardest part, but I am here to tell you that it was not. Although putting the pump back into the well was somewhat quicker, it was definitely harder. At least while pulling the pump we were able to take breaks that were long enough to let us regroup. Today there were very few breaks and they were all very short. Luckily the whole process didn't take, but about 2 -2 1/2 hours which included taping the wire back to the pipe; and that was too long. It took about that long just to get the pump out of the well.

Speaking of long. That well was deep. We stretched out about 380 feet of pipe. I missed Zumba on Tuesday, but I think I got enough of a workout without it.

It was a job getting the pipe worked around as it came out of the well and as it went back in, but we did it and now Mom & Lynda have running water once again. I know they were glad.

After we left we had to stop at the grocery store, so by the time we got home, we were starving. I ate my two leftover pieces of pizza after quickly heating them in the microwave.

I was full forever after eating the pizza. Later I wanted something sweet and thought I'd have something light, so I got an orange and sliced it. I had one piece and decided I was still too full. I wrapped up the rest to eat later on.

After a while, I was still craving something to eat, but I had lost my desire for the orange. I had a Chobani Lemon Greek yogurt, while I uploaded the day's photos, so no picture. It was a lot better than the orange. I've been watching vegetarian cooking shows, all evening. Christina Cooks and Delicious TV's Totally Vegetarian. I saw some really delicious looking recipes. Now I am off to get ready for bed, hoping that I won't be too sore to move in the morning. Have a great night/day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment