Google Search Results

Sunday, January 22, 2012

Birthday Pizza Party

For breakfast yesterday, I made 3 minute oatmeal cookies. I put cranberries, dates, pumpkin seeds and sunflower seeds in them, plus a tsp of maple syrup.

I had one of the cookies and saved the other for late. You can see the pumpkin seeds in this one.

I sort of missed the chance for lunch. We were going to Mom's for pizza around 3pm to celebrate Mom's birthday, early for dinner, late for lunch. I had half a gala apple to tide me over.

Luckily they had a fresh veggie tray to munch on until the pizza got there. I ate a little of each.

Mom had also fixed some macaroni salad.

There were 5 pizzas, 3 with meat, 2 without. They got buffalo chicken pizza....

....deluxe or supreme pizza

.....pepperoni pizza

....cheese pizza

and the Pacific Veggie pizza.

I had coffee with my pizza. I've had a headache for 4 days. I was hoping that would the coffee would help, it was half caf. I had a slice of the pacific veggie and half of a slice of the cheese. I haven't had just plain cheese in a while. It was pretty good.

For dessert there was chocolate birthday cake with chocolate icing. I was hoping it was chocolate. I was in the mood for chocolate.

There was also carrot cake. Carrot cake is one of my favorites, of course, I like lots of cakes.

There was birthday cake ice cream to go with the cakes.

I had a slice of each cake with a scoop of ice cream and a cup of coffee with my cake.

I over indulged, but the cakes were good.

I just had a few seedless grapes in a bowl when I got home. They were good. I haven't had grapes in a while.

I fooled around on the internet, checking email, etc., then I did my photos for the blog. I was too tired for reading. I guess I will have to try to get some reading done today, since I can't seem to get any done at night lately. Well, I off. Hopefully today will be productive. Have a great day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment