Google Search Results

Sunday, January 29, 2012

Meatless Loaf

My Sunday breakfast, nothing spectacular, just a variety of cereal sprinkled with dried cranberries and chopped walnut, covered in Dannon strawberry yogurt. I used Life cereal, Cheerios and Cornflakes. Although it wasn't fancy, it was pretty darn good.

Feeling sort of dehydrated this morning, I skipped the coffee and went with Vitamin Water, Acai Blueberry Pomegranate. I love the taste of this one, but my favorite is their Power C dragonfruit flavor.

Dinner at Mom's today. Here's what was on the menu.

There was meatloaf...

fried chicken

There was also meatless loaf made with Boca crumbles.

Holy Haluski -  simple egg noodles, cabbage, carrots, & peas.

Mashed Potatoes

Homemade creamed corn. The best kind. None of the canned crap.

More fresh veggies, yah!!!

Angel biscuits.

On my plate you see, holy haluski, creamed corn, fresh veggies, and meatless loaf. Unfortunately the meatless loaf was a fail. The boca crumbles did not work so well for this. It gave it a weird taste. I will try to salvage the rest of it, but I'm not sure I can. I only ate a few bites of it.

For dessert I had a cup of coffee with a slice of apple cake. I also had a second cup. I probably should have skipped the second cup. It was half caf. at least.

A little later, I couldn't resist a little mini 3 musketeers mint.

I had another bowl of the haluski when I got home for dinner.

I also had a cup of Chobani's lemon yogurt.

This post is sort of short, because I have to get to bed early, so that I can be up earlier tomorrow and I'd like to get a little more reading in before bed. Have a great night/day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment