Google Search Results

Tuesday, January 24, 2012

The Whole Resolution Thing Is Not Going Well

This morning I wasn't quite on the ball, even though I'd finished up a little early the night before and gotten my post published. I still managed to stay up later than I should have. I'd decided since I was early finishing up, I would read for a few minutes before going to bed. Well, I'm getting into the last half of the book and it's starting to get interesting and I just kept reading. Before I knew it, it was quite a bit later than I'd intended. If I'm going to start getting more sleep, I think I'm going to have to do better.

I definitely needed coffee this morning. The girls arrived before I knew it and I hadn't even gotten my coffee started. I fixed their breakfast and eventually got my own ( if you can call it that). I had a big cup of half caf. with creamer & raw sugar and a small bowl of Quaker Oatmeal Squares. I just ate the cereal dry with my coffee.  The girls had cheese grits and strawberry yogurt. Mary had a few dry roasted peanuts while the grits cooked.

We rolled our hair up in curlers, did yoga and played tennis and baseball on the Wii. We also watched Kipper and Blue Clues. I had leftover pizza for lunch and the girls had Mac & Cheese.

I was glad for something quick and easy.

Lexi & I also had a few fresh veggies with ranch and we all shared a green apple. I ate the peeling mostly and a couple of slices. Mary and Lexi had the rest without the peel.

Later after the girls had gone home. I had a piece of leftover carrot cake and then took a short nap.

I had a bowl of soup after my nap. I really need more sleep to keep up with the girls, especially if I'm going to be playing games on the Wii and doing yoga.

Just one bowl this evening.

I also satisfied my salt craving with a few Cheetos.
Did you make a resolution? How's it going?
Now, I'm off to bed and I plan to sleep in a bit. We'll see how it goes. Have a great night/day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment