Google Search Results

Sunday, January 22, 2012

From Sauce To Soup

I had my other 3 minute oatmeal cookie for breakfast this morning with a cup of unsweetened applesauce. I kept the leftover cookie in the frig since it has egg in it. I heated it in the microwave for 30 seconds. Has anyone tried these eggless? I wondered if they'd be good using the flax+water as an egg sub. 

For lunch I did another leftover makeover. I used the sauce with beans that I'd had with fettucini to make soup. I cooked rotini in water with a little added salt and vegetable oil. I drained most of the water, added the sauce with beans, a little extra plain spaghetti sauce, a little more garlic powder, some basil, paprika, and chopped spinach.

This is a before picture of the sauce.


Both sauce & soup was delicious. I had 2 bowls of the soup.

Later I had leftover cake with coffee. It was good, but not a good idea. I know now and from past experience that coffee and chocolate together, give me severe heartburn at times. Today is one of those times. It's a shame for me since they are so good together.

I had leftover cheese pizza and fresh veggies with spicy ranch for dinner.

I sprinkled my pizza with a little Parmesan and red pepper flakes.
I got some reading in today and I got a head start on my post, so I won't be up all night. I may even get a little more reading done before bed. Have a great night/day!!!

End

No comments:

Post a Comment