Google Search Results

Friday, August 12, 2011

An Apple A Day

Yesterday I had half an everything bagel and a one egg spinach & sun dried tomato omelet.



We went to Mom's yesterday. She fixed a late lunch for us. I had cornbread, sliced tomatoes, and mixed vegetable with green beans.

She also fixed apple crisp for dessert.

Lindsay and the babies came over and we visited for a while. I had to leave after that, since I had Zumba last night. I was feeling sort of sleepy last night so I had a cup of Mandarin Orange Green Tea with honey.

My eating schedule was out of whack, so I had a couple of wheat crackers with almond butter.

I also had an apple. It was too soon after eating at Mom's for a meal, but I new I'd be starved when I got back from Zumba, hence the snack.

I was really feeling zapped, but the tea and the snack helped get me through Zumba. It seemed even hotter at Zumba. We did some new moves. We usually laugh a lot when we have new moves, last night was no exception. For most of us who haven't moved like that in years it's hilarious. Hopefully next time I won't be so tired. It sure didn't help, but I survived.

For dinner I had my last Amy's dinner, the dairy free enchilada filled with black beans, rice and vegetables, with Spanish rice and beans on the side.


After uploading photos, I got a shower and went to bed. I actually slept like a rock for most of the night. I did wake up a few times, but was able to go right back to sleep. I still feel sort of sleepy today. Hopefully that will improve as the day goes on. I had my apple for the day. I'm hoping there's some truth in the old saying as well. Happy Friday!







No comments:

Post a Comment