Google Search Results

Thursday, August 11, 2011

No Energy

This morning I'm up about 25 minutes early. I'm trying to get up early enough that I can fix breakfast before doing the days post. So far, so good.

Yesterday I had another tropical smoothie. It was mostly just pineapple and coconut, because I'd already used most of my frozen banana slices and just had a few left. I also used the last of my yogurt.

I doubt you can tell the difference, but this smoothie also has no ice. I completely for to add the ice, of course with the first sip I realized it. It wasn't warm, but it wasn't icy cold either, so I put it back in my blender cup with a few ice cubes and blended it again. Ahhh, much better!

8:00am

After breakfast and once I'd finished up yesterday's post, Lucas and I went for a walk. It was already almost 80 degrees, so we'd decided not to do the full 5 miles that we used to do. I am very thankful that we didn't. I am so out of shape in the walking department. I didn't realize. All together we walked 3.37 miles. My feet were killing me. I was wearing the same shoes I'd always walked in, but this time it felt like blisters were forming on the bottom of my feet right behind my toes. I was so ready to sit down when we got back. I can also feeling it my legs this morning. Today I'll have Zumba this evening, so I'm not sure I'll be walking this morning. 

I was even more sweaty after walking than I am after Zumba. My shirt was soaked through, so I jumped in the shower. My feet were still sore when I got out, but by evening they were fine again thankfully.

I had lunch a little before 12pm. I had an Amy's spinach enchilada with beans and rice.


It took a little longer to heat this time for some reason and the beans were a little thinner, I think, but it tasted just as good as it always does.

After lunch, I got super sleepy. I got up and tried to do some cleaning to get my blood pumping and try to wake up a little, but no matter what I did, I was still so sleepy. I finally gave in and took a nap. I slept for over 2 hours, completely missed snack time. I got a little salsa trail mix since I was starved, but decided to just wait for dinner since it was nearly time anyway.

I had dinner a little after 5pm. I probably would have waited until six if I hadn't slept through my snack time, but I was starved. I had a bowl of MSF chili beans. I am not sure what it is about their dinners, but they don't agree with me. I was eating chili long after I had finished it. I didn't really finish it all, but it haunted me all evening. It also made me feel bloated. I have no problem with their burgers, but everything I've tried otherwise is either not good or just doesn't agree with me. The chili was very good either, but it was alright I guess. It seemed to have quite a bit of chili powder or at least that's all I could taste. What's your opinion on the MSF product? How about Amy's? Do you have any favorites?


After dinner we went to Mom's to check on her a/c which has been giving them trouble. They are hoping to get a new unit soon, but until then, they are roasting. The old unit runs for little while, then freezes up, and they are without until it thaws, so the house never really gets that cool. Luckily it works a little or they would definitely be hot. Well, that's my story and I'm stickin' to it. Happy Thursday!







No comments:

Post a Comment